Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Classic+Story=free and i are snorkling

when i was way younger, i'm talking 1st or 2nd grade, i was in love with a girl in my class and her name was Iesha Jackson. she was beautiful, funny, smart and would give me her peperoni's on pizza day. after the year was over and it was summer i was hanging out at the school, hooping or playing kick ball, and i saw her across the playground with her mom dukes. so i ran over and was like "what up pretty young thang?", she looked up and was crying. she said "my mom's section 8 got moved to Fremont and I'm moving." she turned and walked away with her mom. that was the last time i saw her. one day we will see each other again. but until that day came my cousin Rachel blessed me with tape of Another Bad Creation's (ABC) coolin' at the playground ya know!. on this glorious cassette was a classic song called Iesha. HOLY SHIT!!!! the best part about it is that i still listen to this song 16 years later and it has the most hilarious but classic video. make sure to watch the whole thing cause the ending has a snow storm. haha. i couldn't embed it but click the link or photo and watch it.