Saturday, January 24, 2009

College

i found this photo on my phone one morning after a night of death raging (SoCal term). believe it or not, this shower is at a girls house. where the fuck do they stand when showering?
(i'm fucking hammered right now and its 4:55am)
i just got home and felt inclined to write about college because of the experiences that i had tonight... it started off like a normal saturday night and even felt like a normal saturday nght until me and a few close friends decieded to venture into a galaxy that is many moons away from my own, greek life. when we arrived we were bumbarded with the normal and much expected "who are you fat boy and black guy? (i was with byrd)" thankfully my female friend knew the password, a friend aka "a older frat bro's" name. we were in. overwhelmed wih excitment and overall juicedness i struted into the party, placed on a beautiful-ocean front property located in Isla Vista CA, and proceeded to get weird and wild. this was quickly interupted by multiple other frat bro's who questioned me on my being there. i explained to them that i knew a "j. pal-o-green-o", unfortunatly his name wqs pronounced "j. pal-o-green" and the fuckers gave me shit for 20 mins. finally my buddy "j. palogreen" walked by and told them to chill out and appologize. they did. he then asked what he could do for me and i reply'd that i could go for a bong rip. when we arrived in the back room that the house bong was in i was introduced to two sorority girls. to my advantage they thought that i was also in a frat. my buddy, who wasn't included in the session, bounced and before i knew it i was getting sucked by one of the girls. i will admit that she was the chunky one of the two but still, because of who i knew and being in a frat i got sucked basically out in the open. college is weird. greek life is wierder. al a ka zaam.